Sunday, November 21, 2010

Priest PvP Concerns in Wowgold-use Cataclysm

A couple of weeks ago, I promised that I would go back to PvP priest once the problems with PvP in the  beta Cataclysm were resolved. Things still are not perfect either for http://www.vamke.com/ balance or proof, but I have more now than I did two weeks ago, so I'm $3 willing to take a stab at it ... / Bleed. Or take a stab in the kidney or something.

Overall, I'm going to wow gold say things are not looking too great. I do not think you should panic, it's true, but things are quite difficult for the priests at this time United Stated. Maná is a nightmare, the spell selection options suffer due to the restriction of mana, dispel are wow gold essential, but can not afford to cast, and interruptions and crowd control rampant.

I will elaborate on these in a bit, but before you start, I want to take you guys back to December 2008. Ira had just left, and the start of Season 5 was on everyone's mind United Stated. When  he finally arrived, there was a deafening $3 thunder buy wow gold as tens of thousands of dead bodies priest fell to the ground. Playing a priest was not playing at all because of how fragile we are (unless you were one of those holy priests who exploited cheap Glyph of Spirit of Redemption for a short time.) Community's protest was one of the more unified response to $3 balance game news class priest I've seen, as the novice and the gladiators went to Blizzard and shouted a resounding "WTF?"

Reference articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment